Right of withdrawal
The following right of withdrawal applies exclusively to consumers. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel your purchase contract with us within 30 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is 30 days from the day,
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly by us.
- The day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately by us.
- For the provision of services in the areas of accommodation for purposes other than residential purposes, transportation of goods, motor vehicle rental, delivery of food and beverages, as well as for the provision of other services in connection with leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision (Section 312g (2) sentence 1 no. 9 BGB). This means that insofar as services from the area of leisure activities are offered, in particular tickets for events, there is no right of withdrawal. Each order for tickets is thus binding immediately after confirmation and obligates the customer to accept and pay for the tickets ordered.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (WEBER RESCUE Shop GmbH, Heilbronner Str. 30, 74363 Güglingen, phone number: +49 7135 71-10911, fax number: +49 7135 71-10396, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or by e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can also use the following form, which is not mandatory: Return form
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send us the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke your contract with us, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the revocation. The deadline is met if you send the goods to us before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the cost of returning the goods for all standard orders, except for returns of items from sales promotions. You must pay for any loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is due to handling by you that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- for the delivery of digital items for which the immediate download is offered directly after purchase.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts:
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.